On the last day of the IT House, we were sad to say goodbye to our new home. However, to celebrate our final day, Miles Teller came by for his portrait. He left happy, sipping on some iced DAVIDsTEA. We also had the cast of The Boys In The Trees stop by! They took a liking to our game area, taking selfies at our Event Peaks activation and battling it out with a game of ping pong by SPiN Toronto.
- Actor Andrew Scott from Handsome Devil had a touch up at the beGlammed activation. He said that the service was a great idea because so many makeup artists cancel last minute!
- The stars of Barakah Meets Barakah, Fatima Al Banawi and Hisam Fageeh, not only got their portraits done but also enjoyed the activations. They had touch ups by the beGlammed team in between their busy day promoting the TIFF film, which is Saudi Arabia’s first rom-com.
- Rebecca Hall was far from the chilling title character she plays in Christine when she visited the IT House. She was all smiles when chatting with our team and checking out the artwork.
- Actress Bryce Dallas Howard of the anthology series Black Mirror is even sweeter in person, she was signing autographs for fans before coming into the IT House for her portrait!
- Rob Steinberg came in for his portrait and he loved the vibe so much he came back later that day to hang out!
Check out more images from the IT House’s last day: