Day two of the IT House kicked off with a visit from Benjamin Ayres, who enjoyed some DavidsTea while chatting about art with Peter Tunney. After getting his portrait done by Caitlin Cronenberg, Peter and Ben enjoyed a little ping pong provided by Spin Toronto.
Other highlights from a fun second day at the IT House, designed by décor expert Caspar Haydar, include:
- Actress Melissa Oneil enjoyed being pampered by beGlammed. She was photoshoot ready in no time!
- Actor Adrian Holmes and singer Craig Smart loved the Aria pasta creation made with Barilla pasta so much that they both went in for seconds.. and maybe thirds!
- Actress Kari Matchett enjoyed the delicious Elxr cold pressed juices provided by Cineflix. She loved the sweet but spicy Piña Vida, great for an energy boost during the excitement of film festival!
- Schitt’s Creek star Emily Hampshire loved the Event Peaks twitter activation! She took a photo and shared it to the #ProducersBall social media for all to see, streaming at Young and Dundas Square.
- Singer-songwriter Fefe Dobson stopped to take a sip of the refreshing, DAVIDsTea to keep cool while things were heating up at the IT House.
- Our #NKArtist Matt Santoro stopped by and had a blast playing ping pong from Spin Toronto with Karl Wolf.
Check out some snaps below from Day 2 inside the IT House…
Day three of the W Magazine IT House kicked off with a visit from Jane Lynch. After she posed for her portrait by Caitlin Cronenberg for W Magazine, she stopped by the Fandango Lounge to talk about Mascots for Rotten Tomatoes.
Other highlights from the IT Lounge included:
- Catfight stars Sandra Oh and Anne Heche stopped by DAVIDsTEA to comment on how amazing the new fall tea collection smelt!
- Aja Naomi King stopped by the IT House wearing an amazing all black ensemble. She told us the space was “really cool.”
- Rachael Ancheri and Peter Tunney had a great time talking about his art, which is displayed all around the IT House.
- Robbie Amell thought the Lug bags were awesome and can’t wait to use them on his next trip!
- Susan Yeagley and Jane Lynch posed for a photo before trying the delicious juices provided by Ciniflix.
- Tara Spencer and Caitlin Cornenberg had a great baby bonding moment with their sons. So CUTE!
- Thomas Mitchell checked out the live street art by Peter Tunney. He loved it!
- Jimmy Jean Louise got in on the selfie action with Jonathan Scott and Drew Scott.
Check out some snaps below from Day 3 inside the IT House…
Are you following along with us during NKPRIT16? Follow us on Twitter for more behind the scenes action