On day four of the IT House, we opened our doors to more amazing talent. Adriana Ugarte and Rossy DePalma were the first guests to arrive striking a pose for Caitlin Cronenberg for the W magazine portrait studio. The beautiful Jenna Elfman followed and went straight to the ELXR juice bar provided by Cineflix for a dose of energy boosting BPM juice.
- Actress Ziyi Zhang posed for the camera by Peter Tunney’s Don’t Panic art piece. She looked flawless!
- Anya Taylor Joy was a sight for sore eyes wearing her Gucci dress with a sparkly tiger on the back. We loved it!
- Wes Chatham had a touch up at the beGlammed station before his portrait with Caitlin. He thought the service was really cool.
- Actress Sara Gadon purchased and rocked an #NKPRIT16 merch Artists for Peace and Justice hat with all proceeds going to support communities in Haiti.
- Orange Is the New Black star, Uzo Aduba’s laugh echoed through the IT House during her shoot with Caitlin Cronenberg for W Magazine.
- Actress and comedian, Vanessa Bayer stopped into the IT House. She thought the Event Peaks activation was so much fun.
- Martin Sensmeier loved the ‘movie night’ tea by DAVIDsTEA. He thought it tasted just like popcorn!
- Ellar Coltrain loved the pasta from Symposium Cafe made by Barilla! He told us he wanted to come back for more later that day!
Check out some snaps below from Day 4 inside the IT House…
Day five at IT House was full of vibrant energy. Actress Bryce Dallas Howard stopped in and left in style with her lug bag over her shoulder.
- Actress Fatima AlBanawi stopped by beGlammed to freshen up on one of Toronto’s hottest days.
- Actor Jim Belushi enjoyed his truffle mushroom pasta from Aria Ristorante Barilla pasta while relaxing in the IT House lounge.
- Actress Amy Adams stopped by to have her portrait taken by Caitlin, she loved the space!
- Actor Liev Schrieber was so comfortable in the IT House, he enjoyed a breakfast burrito in the space.
- Jeremy Renner stopped by and had a great time chatting with Peter Tunney before going in for his portrait.
- Actress Gaby Hoffmann from Girls, loved the beGlammed station. She thought it was great that they were there for touch ups!
- Maria Bello and Peter Tunney broke it down and had a small dance off. It was so much fun to watch!
Check out some snaps below from Day 5 inside the IT House…