Celebrating our 11th anniversary, the NKPR IT Lounge is now our first official the IT House. NKPR and the IT House opened our big red doors to media and celebrities to celebrate the Toronto International Film Festival. Located in the heart of the action, on Peter and Richmond St we’ve partnered with the Scott Brothers for the 41st anniversary. In celebration of Artists for Peace and Justice, #APJFest16, artist Peter Tunney was doing live street art outside the IT House.
Below are some highlights from the day:
- Things we’re heating up at the IT House but, Jonathan and Drew Scott kept their cool by sipping some DAVIDsTea. Not only did they stay refreshed, they got in on the SculptSure action, and tried a 25 minute body contour session!
- The pasta created by Noce, made the IT House smell like a home with a home made meal. Naomi Snieckus enjoyed the jumbo shelled pasta made from Barilla.
- Actress Natalie Brown is ready to travel in style with Lug Bags! She loved the lightweight bags and wants to bring them everywhere she goes!
- Canadian country singer, Madeline Merlo had a blast decorating Film Festival inspired cupcakes by E & R Sweetery.
- Peter Tunney also began creating his live street art next to the IT House! He even incorporated Barilla pasta into his art!
- Colin Mochrie and his wife, Debra McGrath celebrated by enjoying a little bubbly, from Henkle.
- The Smoking Guns were spinnin’ the one’s and two’s at the IT House, getting everyone moving and grooving.
- What would NKPRIT16 be without a little Fit For Tiff action? We had Matt Pauderis getting us in the Flow with a quick workout.
- We also had the chance to have our Fortunes Told with a terot card reading. A happy TIFF is in our future.
Scroll down for a behind-the-scenes look at the first day of the It House excitement!
Are you following along with us during #NKPRIT16? Follow us on Twitter for more behind the scenes action.